Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric buses. Come join our team!
Senior Field Service Engineer
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric buses. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
The Senior Service Engineer performs preventive & corrective maintenance as well as support and commissioning activities for Heliox Automotive products and solutions across the United States (focus on Eastern region - Chicago, New York, Atlanta).
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Pioneer service organization in this region.
- Provide on-site commissioning activities, including Site Acceptance Testing (SAT).
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance as needed.
- Provide on-site training to customers.
- Diagnostics of failures in case of abnormal product performance.
- Update and enhance service documentation.
- Assist with coordination of necessary service activities.
- Prepare the necessary tools, materials, documentation, permits, travel arrangements and briefings as needed.
- Keep record of all service activities conform company procedures.
- Support the 24x7 Helpdesk on regular basis.
- Support development with deployment, testing, and feedback of new products.
- Provide first line of company-support in case of technical product issues.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering technology.
- Experience with electrical installations.
- Experience with troubleshooting invertors, electronics, wiring, and cooling systems.
- Experience with serial communication and tools (CAN, EtherCAT, RS485, RS 232, etc.).
- Knowledge of safety regulations (NFPA 70E, OSHA).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Adept at using computers.
- Adept at reading circuit schematics.
- Fluent in English language.
- Customer oriented.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Solid verbal & written communication skills.
- Stress tolerant.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY! You can apply via the application form.
Any questions? Mail our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send a Whatsapp! (Answering within 24 hours on business days).
Also, want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our careerpage and follow us on LinkedIn!
N.B.: In our international organization, the health of our colleagues and our candidates is our top priority. In view of the current Corona situation, we will therefore organize online interviews (telephone and/or video). At the end of the application procedure, we will organize a last personal meeting. This situation may result in some delays in the process, but we are still looking forward to your application with enthousiasm!!
More about Heliox
Heliox is a company that is growing rapidly! At the moment over 100 people are working at Heliox, and we expect to double that number by the end of 2021! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another and we can always lean on each other.
If you want to learn more about our organisation, you should watch this video: https://youtu.be/LWqV3iWWhBk
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. We know where to reach you in case we need help.